Thursday, May 10, 2012

U R WHAT U EAT ;)

MY DAILY EATS!
Sample of Tues. through Sat.- (approx. 4:30 am to 9:30 pm)
Sunday is cheat day- so I eat whatever I feel like-

Monday- (day after cheat)- I do not eat any fruit or CARBS. (or try for below 30 grams)

I start each day with tall glass of all natural Trader Joes GREENS drink mixed w/ cold WATER!

Than usually eat 3-4 eggs and some grilled chicken or meat. (or tuna) and a few raw nuts or olives. (w/ coffee and almond milk)

2-3 hours later I will have a LARABAR or organic apple OR banana and some raw nuts.

2-3 hours later I will have some rolled organic turkey or grass fed beef with some olives/avocado OR some organic TJ beef jerky.

LUNCH- usually its a pint of steamed brocolli with chicken or shrimp- sometimes a huge salad with chicken or beef. ( with one WHOLE OMEGA FISH OIL capsule) and WATER

afternoon snacks- I eat when I feel hungry! sometimes twice after lunch...
usually another LARABAR or apple/nuts or jerky. 2 Hard boiled eggs w coffee.

WATER, WATER, WATER through out the day!

DINNER-
PROTEIN- healthy FAT- (w/ a good carb on CROSSFIT days)-

a couple of sample dinners-

-Grilled chicken, asparagus, avaocado, huge salad.

-BLT's in lettuce cups w/ Trader Joes nitrate free BACON. salad w/ beets

-Phil's Paleo salad at SHAKA.

-Grass fed beef burgers or grass fed SLOPPEY JOES in lettuce cups with homemade baked sweet potato fries- huge salad. (crossfit day)

-SUSHI w/ salad - 4 pcs. sashimi and 1 tuna roll w rice(crossfit day) I usually dont eat rice though.

If I am hungry I will have another snack, similar to the afternoon one.
Maybe a piece of dark chocolate (75% cocao or over)

Before bed 2 tablespoons of RAW ALMOND BUTTER. and drink water!

So basically; EAT REAL FOOD!
 Base your diet on garden vegetables, especially greens, lean meats, nuts and seeds, little starch, and no sugar. drink lots of WATER.

Thank you CROSSFIT, Mike Geary TRUTH ABOUT ABS, Robb Wolf PALEO SOLUTION for the advice!







No comments:

Post a Comment