Friday, June 1, 2012

QUITTING COFFEE! no way! omg!

I could not imagine life without my beloved cups of java - the horror!
WHAT? NO! WHY??? no way! im not doing it- I need coffee!!!!
I know I was addicted because I would not even think about quitting.
Then the 2 cups in the morning became 3 or 4 and then more in the afternoon!
Espressos after dinner! umm yea- I AM ADDICTED.

So the latest CRAZY thing im doing is quitting coffee! I like to do experiments on myself- i.e.- no bread, no dairy, no fruit, etc. to see how I feel after a few weeks. It is the only way you will know how things affect your body.

So far- so good almost 2 weeks in and It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
no headaches- no fever- people have said you get flu like symptoms and heart pains!?
Thank God- none of that for me.

I think CROSSFIT has helped me keep my endorphines up and Im feeling good.

I will keep you posted on this - this is interesting stuff.

read this if you dare; http://www.paleoplan.com/2011/06-28/the-cruel-calling-of-coffee/

No comments:

Post a Comment